Troubadour Goods, Alice Made This, Form & Thread and Hamilton and Hare are united by a dedication to quality and craftsmanship. For a limited time only they are offering the chance to win the ultimate Father’s Day Luxury Gift Set worth over £500 RRP. Containing hero items from each brand this is the ultimate way to show your gratitude this Father’s Day. To enter submit your details below to be in with a chance of winning this gift-set. *** COMPETITION NOW CLOSED ****
Alice Made This: Thomas Gold Cufflinks: RRP £140
The Thomas cufflinks are crafted from a brass base, electroplated in gold. Created using a Nanotechnology process, widely used throughout the electronics industry, provides these cufflinks with a high polished, refined finish. .
Troubadour Goods: Leather Business Cars Holder: RRP: £105
The professional and practical design of this Business Card Holder, with its sophisticated swivel-top feature allows you to store, protect, and release your cards effortlessly, and in style. Handcrafted in Italy.
Form and Thread: The F&T Breton Stripe & Ecru Melange Essential Shirt: RRP £105
These two versatile summer essentials are crafted in Portugal using the finest materials. The Breton Stripe is cut from luxurious, compact cotton for a regular fit. The Ecru Melange shirt is a relaxed, minimal style finished with premium corozo buttons.
Hamilton and Hare: Underwear 5 Pair Essential Set: £140
A full set of classic Hamilton and Hare boxer shorts. Featuring the brand’s signature slimline tailored cut. Made in England from the finest 100% two-ply twill cotton for incredible comfort and a flattering fit. They'll be the best pair in the drawer.
Terms & Conditions
All entrants must use a valid email address to be entered into the prize draw. We will use this email address to notify the winner, so make sure you have access to this email account. *** Upon entering your details above you will receive a confirmation email. Please ensure you confirm your subscription to validate your entry. *** Don't worry if your already subscribed to any of the above mail-lists your subscription won't be duplicated.
Only one email address per entrant will be accepted..
Winner will be selected at random and notified via email on 15th June 2017. Where applicable product size preference will also be confirmed.
Please read full competition giveaway T&C's below.
1. The promoter is: Hamilton and Hare, 39 Chiltern Street, London, W1U 7PP. email@example.com, (020) 317 64410.
2. Employees of the brands listed in this giveaway or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.hamiltonandhare.com
5. Closing date for entry will be Midnight (BST) June 14th 2017.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. All entrants will be added to mail-list of the brands listed in the giveaway. You can opt out of any future marketing at any time.
8. Winner will be notified via email and competition Facebook page. Where applicable product size preference will also be confirmed.
9. The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter will notify the winner and the prize will be sent via tracked courier delivery to a confirmed shipping address.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
15. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.