Double Knit Wool Cashmere Blend Socks 2 Pair Pack - Blue
An environmentally friendly and incredibly soft winter sock, made from an advanced mix of recycled and sustainable materials called GREENCASH.
All of the cashmere used is recycled from knitwear, as is the wool. It’s combined with recycled polyamide and Birla Viscose, a sustainable fibre made from wood pulp. These four ingredients work together to regulate the body’s temperature.
GREENCASH has a far lower environmental impact than most fabrics, with significant reductions in pollution, greenhouse gas emissions, textile waste and energy consumption. Aside from just that, it feels like a dream to wear.
Fits size UK 7-11
Wash on a wool-friendly cycle. Do not spin. Reshape when wet and dry flat.
32% recycled polyamide, 28% recycled wool, 28% birla viscose, 8% recycled cashmere, 4% elastane
- UK Standard (2-4 working days): Free over £150 or £4.99 up to £150.
- UK Next Working Day (Monday to Friday, order by 12pm): £7.99.
- International Shipping (4-7 Business Days).
- United States: Free over $200 or $15 up to $200.
- France, Germany, Italy: Free over €240 or €23 up to €240.
- Rest of World: Shipping rates calculated and shown at checkout.
- Returns accepted until the end of January for all orders placed before Christmas, subject to our returns policy.