From Friday 11th November 2022 to Thursday 12th January 2023 our refund policy will be extended so that returns will be accepted during this period for a refund or exchange. All other terms and conditions apply. Goods must be returned in their original condition after this we reserve the right to not accept for a refund or exchange.
We hope that you will be delighted with your purchase from us but if you need to make a return for any reason, we will be happy to help. Goods must be returned / exchanged within 28 days (from receipt of goods) in their original condition after this we reserve the right to not accept for a refund or exchange.
We offer FREE UK returns via Royal Mail.
- Please visit http://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/5786 to generate a returns label. Adding your order number (starts with #HH) and reason for return. Your returns label will also be emailed to the address you provide in your return details section.
- Include the returns form received with the original delivery inside the parcel and pack items in the original box or secure packaging, to ensure they reach us safely. Print and attach the Royal Mail label to your parcel Simply show the QR code below on your mobile phone at a Royal Mail Customer Service Point or Post Office, where they will scan the QR code and print the label for you.
- Apply the returns label to the largest side of your return item. Ensure you do not place any tape over the barcode as this could affect the ability to scan the item.
- Drop off your parcel at your local Post Office branch and ask for proof of postage if required. To find your nearest branch, go to www.royalmail.com/branch-finder
*If you wish to use your own courier at our own cost to return your items to us that’s fine too. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before proceeding with your return so we can provide a returns authorisation number and our returns address.
International returns must be arranged through the Global-e returns portal. Please follow the steps below to generate your returns label. International returns are at the expense of the buyer and vary depending on destination.
- Visit Hamilton and Hare Global-E Returns Portal. You will need your order number (which starts with GE) and email address to create your returns label. The returns portal can be found here: https://web.global-e.com/Returns/Portal/y9AC
- Once in the returns portal, select the item/s you wish to return, choose a reason from the drop down menu and click next.
- Confirm your acceptance of the return charges. Please note: This is a negotiated discounted rate with DHL Express that does not need to be prepaid as it will be deducted from your refund. By using this returns waybill you consent to the deduction of the return cost from your refund.
- Your returns label and form will be generated.
- Include the Global-E returns form inside the parcel and pack items in the original box or secure packaging, to ensure they reach us safely.
- Attach the return address label to the outside of your parcel.
- Return your parcel via your local DHL Express branch https://locator.dhl.com/or schedule a pick-up here https://mydhl.express.dhl/
Please be aware returns take between 7-10 business days to arrive at our warehouse depending on your location.
*If you wish to use your own courier at our own cost (“Standard Return”) to return your items to us that’s fine too. Please contact email@example.com before proceeding with your return so we can provide the returns authorisation number and our UK returns address.
100% satisfaction guarantee on your first pair of underwear.
We think our underwear is a game-changer. If you don't agree, we'll happily provide a full refund (the price of the item) or exchange within 28 days on your first pair.
Please note: The 100% Satisfaction Guarantee only applies to your first single pair (x1) of underwear. Additional items that are tried on, worn or washed are not covered by the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Additionally, all subsequent underwear purchases, our standard 28 day returns policy applies. Products can only be returned if they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original condition you received them in.
Monogrammed underwear + personalised orders.
We are unable to exchange or refund a personalised item unless incorrect or faulty.
Need help regarding your return?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 176 4410.