Chiltern Jacket - Oat Cotton Seersucker
Named after the London street we call home, the Chiltern Jacket is an unstructured blazer with a soft contemporary fit. Features subtle side-seam pockets and an internal pocket.
This version is made from lightweight seersucker, a timeless fabric known for its breathability, and handmade by an expert husband and wife team in northern Portugal.
97% cotton 3% spandex
Side seam pockets
Back vent for comfort and movement
Model is 6’2 and wears a M
We only use BCI cotton for our seersucker. The Better Cotton Initiative aims to reduce the environmental cost of cotton production by improving the entire supply chain. This takes into account the economic development of cotton producing areas as well as the fabric itself.
- UK Standard (2-4 working days): Free over £150 or £4.99 up to £150.
- International Shipping (4-7 Business Days).
- United States: Free over $200 or $15 up to $200.
- France, Germany, Italy: Free over €240 or €23 up to €240.
- Rest of World: Shipping rates calculated and shown at checkout.
- Returns accepted until the end of January for all orders placed before Christmas, subject to our returns policy.
|Chest Size (UK/US)||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|Chest Size (EU)||44||46||48||50||52||54|
|Sleeve Length (cm)||62.5||63.5||64.5||65.5||66.5||67.5|
|Shoulder Width (cm)||40.5||42||43.5||45||46.5||48|
|Across Chest (cm)||35.5||37||38.5||40||41.5||43|